- SKU: #8710911
With basic waterproofing and insulation, the Foundation Jacket forms the essential base of your ski and snowboarding kit.
Regular fit is a straight cut design for easy layering.
HydroBlock® Sport shell:
• 10k/10k waterproof/breathable rating.
• Skier Critical™ seam sealing tapes strategic inner seams.
• Durable Strong Weave design for abrasion and tear resistance.
• Low-loft polyfill insulation offers breathable warmth retention.
• Mapped design places variable weights where they're most needed.
• 100 g/m² fabric weight through the body.
• 80 g/m² fabric weight through the sleeves.
Mesh-lined CSV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips quickly dump excess heat.
Water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips.
MFNG™ Multi Function Neck Gaiter functions acts as a mask, headband, or balaclava.
Removable hood with multi-point drawcord.
Separate, fleece-lined stand collar.
Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-length zip.
Long raglan sleeves.
Hook-and-loop tab cuffs with inner thumbhole gaiter.
Zip hand pockets.
Zip ski pass pocket at the left sleeve.
Inner media-device pocket with headphone cord router.
Mesh goggle pocket with cleaning cloth.
Hook-and-loop cuffs with inner thumbhole gaiter.
Water-resistant Snap-Away™ powder skirt with stretch panel and silicone gripper.
Droptail hem with drawcord.
RECCO® avalanche rescue system increases the chance of recovery in an emergency.
Body and Insulation: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.
Machine wash and line dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.