- SKU: #8875501
Versatility and performance wrapped into a two-in-one system jacket that's perfect for tackling anything Mother Nature throws your way.
Regular fit that's functional and designed for comfort and full motion.
HydroBlock® Pro shell:
• Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch.
• HydroBlock shell with a 15,000mm / 15,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
• Skier Critical™ seam sealing tapes strategic inner seams.
Shell has zip-out component.
Removable hood with 2-way drawcord adjustment.
Fleece lined collar.
MFNG™ Multi-Function Neck Gaiter.
Mesh-lined CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips quickly dump excess heat.
Full zip closure.
Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves allow full range of motion.
Chest pockets with YKK® zips.
Interior goggle pocket and electronics pocket with wire guide.
Zip pocket on sleeve.
Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth.
Tricot lined hand pockets.
Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
Integrated powder skirt with Snap-Away™ feature.
HydroBlock® Classic shell:
• Lightweight, smooth-faced poly shell moves easily under top layers.
• HydroBlock® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
• Hydrophobic fibers allow moisture vapor from perspiration to pass for greater breathability.
• High-loft polyfill increases surface area to improve warmth retention.
• Quilt stitching in a curved, engineered design.
• Pairs with a fleece panel at the inner, back wall.
• Body-mapped design places varying insulation weights where they are most needed.
• 60 g/m² weight throughout.
Hybrid insulator zips into shell.
Raglan long sleeves.
Zip close hand pockets.
Interior mesh goggle pocket.
Binding at cuffs.
Multiple design options.
Branding on left chest and center back.
Shell: 100% polyester;
Component 1: 100% polyester;
Component 2: 93% polyester, 7% spandex;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash, line dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.