- SKU: #8889065
A durable and versatile jacket that provides exceptional warmth that's perfect for conquering a new trail.
• Signature fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
• DryVent™ 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
Zip-in Liner Jacket
• Warmth and compressibility equivalent to 600-fill down.
• Round synthetic insulation traps and retains heat within small air pockets.
• Insulative property is retained even when wet.
Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible removable hood.
Secure-zip chest pockets.
Internal goggle pocket.
Dual brushed handwarmer pockets.
Internal media-security pocket.
Dual hip-level flap pockets.
Dual internal mesh pockets.
Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth.
Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
Cinch cord hem.
Four-snap stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic.
Contrast accents and branding.
Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
Liner Jacket length: 30';
Shell: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Hood, Sleeve, Shoulder, Lower body: 100% polyester.
Hand wash, tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.